Bostik Prestik Re-Usable Adhesive, 3x100g
Typically arrives within 3-8 working days.
Prestik is the original rubber-based reusable putty adhesive that was invented in 1970. It is fun, clean, safe, and easy to use and it provides an ideal alternative to drawing pins or sticky tape, with over a thousand uses around the home, office, and school!
Made in South Africa for over 50 years, Prestik will not dry out and it can be used over and over again. It will never dry!
Some applications over the last 50 years!
- Holds up posters, cards, certificates, notices, party decorations, maps, calendars, messages, learning aids, children's paintings, etc.
- Holds in place telephones, mouse pads, pens, candles, figurines, vases, calculators, ornaments, etc.
- Keeps picture frames straight.
- Safely store pins, keys, screws, and other small objects.
- Use floral arrangements to keep flowers in place.
- Clean fluff from fabric.
- Remove dust and dirt from computers and hard to get to places.
- Use as a putty to block out breezes.
- Ideal as a modeling clay for children.
Bostik Prestik sticks exceptionally well to non-porous surfaces such as metal, glass, plastics, vinyl-coated, and painted surfaces. It also sticks well to porous surfaces such as paper, boards, cloth, and wood.