Cookies & Romany Cream Ice Delight
Use any sweet BAKERS® biscuit for this dish, but as you’ll discover, homemade ice-cream and BAKERS Romany Creams® biscuits are divinely matched.
- 200 g BAKERS Romany Creams® biscuits roughly chopped
- 500 ml fresh cream
- 10 ml caramel essence
- 1 x 385 g can sweetened condensed milk
- sugar cone
- chocolate sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the fresh cream using an electric whisk, until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk and caramel essence.
- Fold in roughly chopped BAKERS Romany Creams® biscuits and transfer to an empty 2L container.
- Place in freezer for at least 6 hours, overnight is best.
- Serve with a sugar cone and chocolate sauce.